Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Sirene Fatale

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  Let me start off by saying I am so in love with the polish I have for you today!  This is Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Sirene Fatale which is a neon hot pink creme with an intense blue flash and blue shimmer. 


Julie, the creator of BEGL makes a limited edition Siren polish each month, and this is my favorite so far.  The application was great and this is three thin coats although I could have gotten away with two of I didn't mind a little VNL.  I prefer no VNL though so I went with three coats. 


I love love love this polish so much!  I got so many compliments on it at work! Honestly, it's probably now my all time favorite polish!  Julie knocked it out of the park with this one! 

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer HERE.  Unfortunately this polish was limited edition so it's sold out, but she has so many beautiful polishes you're sure to find something you'll love.  Please make sure to follow BEGL on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. This is easily my all time favorite polish too! It's just perfect! Looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic on you, Samantha! And I love that you caught the blue so well!

    ReplyDelete