Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - June 2015 - Superheros

*purchased by me*


Hey there! June's theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative is Superheros. I'll be honest, this theme intimidates me.  I like a few Superheros and watch some of the movies, but nail art for this theme scares me. Anyway, I decided to go with Batman for my first post. 


I used two coats of Rica Mellow Yellow for my base.  I don't normally like yellows, but love this one! Then with a random black striper I drew the Batman design.  I finished it off with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top
 

I get that it's not perfect, but you can tell it's the Batman symbol so it works for me!  

Who is your favorite Superhero? I haven't done the nail art for mine yet!  Which Superhero do you think I'll do next? 

Please check out the really talented bloggers below! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment