Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer The Last Time I Tortured Someone, They Didn't Even *Have* Chainsaws

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  Let me start by saying I know my cuticles are a mess!  Today I have for you Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer The Last Time I Tortured Someone, They Didn't Even *Have* Chainsaws.  Yes, it's a mouthful, but so worth it!  


Chainsaws (yes I shortened it!) is hard to describe in my opinion so I'll use Julie's description!  It's a black linear holo with red shimmers and midnight red flakies.  It's based on Angelus from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and in my opinion it suits him perfectly.  This was said in one of my favorite episodes of Buffy which I know is weird, but I love a bad boy!  It was in Becoming Part 2 (Season 2, Episode 22)

Angelus: Hi, Rupert. I wasn’t sure you were gonna wake up. You had me worried.
 
Giles: What do you want?
 
Angelus: I wanna torture you. I used to love it, and it’s been a longtime. I mean, the last time I tortured somebody, they didn’t even have chainsaws.


I used a blogger discount to purchase this polish so here's my review.  This is two coats with topcoat. I could have gotten away with one coat, but I prefer two.  The application and formula were great.  I love this color!  It's stunning and again work suitable in my opinion! 


Angel was always my favorite on Buffy, but there was something so attractive about Angelus. 

You can purchase this HERE.  Please make sure to like Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and follow her on Twitter and Instagram.

Who is your favorite character on Buffy? 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment