Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stardust Polish Gnome Wrecker

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  Today I have for you Stardust Polish Gnome Wrecker which is a gorgeous bright pink crelly with dark pink holo glitter and rainbow flakies.  Each month Drema from Stardust and Ricarda from Rica put out the G.N.O.M.E. Box, and this was Drema's contribution for the May box. 


These pics are taken indoors in artificial lighting.  Since this is a crelly I used four coats, and there is still a hint of visible nail line.  I usually get frustrated when I have to do a lot of coats, but the formula and application were great on this so it didn't bother me at all.  


Here is a pic in the sun.  You can really see the glitter and flakies in this pic.  I love a good pink, and this one is so unique and pretty in my opinion!  
 

G.N.O.M.E. Boxes are sold monthly in either the Stardust Polish shop or the Rica shop.  Follow Stardust and Rica on Facebook for updates on when the box will be released and in which shop.  

Have you gotten your June G.N.O.M.E. Box yet?  They're still available in the Stardust Polish shop, and you can't beat the price at $16 for two limited edition polishes.  
 
Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment