Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - June 2015: Superheros

*purchased by me*


Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can
Spins a web any size, catches thieves just like flies
Look out, here comes Spiderman! 

Hey there! Today I have my second post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative's June theme - Superheros.  As you can tell I went with Spiderman for this one! 


I started with a base of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer I Fought For My Soul and with my black striping polish I drew the webs and Spiderman logo.  


I'm actually having fun with this month's theme, and I originally thought I would hate it.  Now to decide on my third Superhero.  I know who I'm doing for the last one cause I'm saving the best for last!
 
What Superhero should I do next?  Who's your favorite? 

Please check out the other bloggers!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment