Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - June 2015: Superheros

*purchased by me* 


Hey there!  Today I have my third post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative June theme - Superheros. This time I went with Black Widow which was a last minute decision, but I'm happy I decided to do nails inspired by her. 


I started with a base of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer The Last Time I Tortured Someone, They Didn't Even *Have* Chainsaws which is a gorgeous black linear holo with red shimmer and midnight red flakies.  I thought it was the perfect base for a Black Widow mani.  


I did the hourglass using Zoya Asia and single chevron and straight Nail Vinyls.  I used the same polish and a striping brush to create the lines on my other fingers.  


This is actually my favorite design I've done for this challenge.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I have one more to do which will be based on my favorite Superhero.  Can you guess who it is?  I'll give you a hint.  I'm sticking with girl power!  

What do you think of this look? Have you tried any Superhero nail art?
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment