Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A2Z Series Week 26 - Z is for Zig Zags

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  Here is my post for the last week of the A2Z Weekly Challenge! I was actually caught up and finished the challenge on time, but with work I didn't have time to get my posts up.  Week 26's theme was Z is for Zig Zags.  


I started with a base of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Void Stuff.  Once it was completely dry I used lightning bolt Nail Vinyls and painted over them with Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Zero Balance Dwarf Star Alloy.  I finished the mani with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


I really love this color combination, and how this turned out.  I will definitely be doing this with other colors.  


I can't believe the A2Z Weekly Challenge is done.  Not being able to have nail art at work made it tough, but I'm glad I made it through it.  Check back in a couple of weeks to see the next challenge I'll be doing! 

What was your favorite look I did this challenge? What nail art challenges do you participate in?

Please check out the other bloggers that participated in the challenge.  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HEREThanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment