Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 2015 The Nail Challenge Collaborative - Spring Flowers

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my third post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative May 2015 Spring Flowers challenge.  I always wanted to try cherry blossom nail art so decided now was a perfect time.  


I started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Tropical Island Treasure which is a really pretty aqua creme with tiny blown flakes.  It's quite beautiful! I used a random black striper to make the branches and dotted with Rica Whiteout and Elevation Polish Hitsujiyama Park for the cherry blossoms. 


I admit this isn't perfect, but I do think it's cute and perfect for spring flower nail art! I remember a class trip I went to in Washington DC, and I fell in love with all the cherry blossom trees along the mall! 

What do you think of this spring flowers look?  What's your favorite flower? 

Please check out the other bloggers below. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment