Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

A2Z Series Week 24 - X is for eXtra Special

Hey there!  Today I have my X is for eXtra Special post for the A2Z Weekly Challenge. I am so behind, but need to get these posts up.  The challenge is already done, but work got in the way.  


I wanted to use a custom nail polish my friend Julie from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer made for me in remembrance of my Dad as my base color cause it is my most extra special polish.  It's I Want To Hold Your Hand, and it resembles his tie collection so closely.  When I was little and even years later my Dad would let me pick out his ties based on the suit and shirt combo he came up with, and this particular Beatles song was my Daddy's Girl song when I was little!  


I decided to use my MoYou London Romeo & Juliet plate over this polish as R&J is one of my favorite stories and is my all time favorite movie thanks to Leonardo and Claire in the starting roles.  It's hard to read the words, but they are directly from Shakespeare's original play.  I used Rica Pinky Promise to stamp with which is the perfect pink stamping polish. I'm glad I was able to find this for sale.  


Thinking about it this is an odd combo.  A polish in honor of my Dad and then Romeo & Juliet, but I picked things that were extra special to me.  I hope that makes sense. 

What is extra special to you?  

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment