Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

May 2015 The Nail Challenge Collaborative - Spring Flowers

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my fourth and final post for May's The Nail Challenge Collaborative theme, Spring Flowers. This one is actually my favorite of the four because I really like the color combination!


I started with a base of Elevation Polish Hitsujiyama Park.  With a dotting tool I created the flowers using KBShimmer Beach Please and Rica Whiteout.  I added in a few smaller dots as well.  I finished up the mani with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


I'm glad I was able to find the time to get participate in this challenge.  I wish I could have nail art at work, but at least I can on the weekends!  

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment