Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Nails

*purchased by me*

Hey there!  With Thanksgiving on Thursday, I decided to do some nail art featuring one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving  - Pumpkin Pie!  


I started with two coats of Essie Partner In Crime as my base color.  I did a review of this color yesterday which you can see here


Using tape I made a triangle on my ring finger and painted it with F4 Polish Punkin Pie which is a custom polish I had made last year.  Then with a dotting tool and Essie Sand Tropez I added the crust of the pie. 


I loved how my pie slice turned out so decided to add a slice to all of my nails! 


And no piece of pumpkin pie is complete without whipped cream!  I used Rica Whiteout and a toothpick to make my whipped cream.  

What do you think of this look? What are some of your favorite things about Thanksgiving? 

Thanks for reading and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment