Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

A2Z Series Week 5 - E is for Elegant

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  It's week five of the A2Z Challenge, and this week E is for Elegant.  To me elegant is a very simple and refined look which I think this manicure is. 

  
I started with two coats of Zoya Dovima and let them dry completely.
Using Nailene Perfect Tips, French tip guides, I added Zoya Raven to the tips.  


I think of black dresses and tuxedos when I think of elegance, and I would totally wear a manicure like this if I was attending a black tie affair! 


With Thanksgiving on Thursday I did rush this look a little bit and chose something very simple.  Hopefully I'll have more time next week to think of something creative.  

What do you think of this look?  What would you do for elegant nails? 

You can purchase Zoya nail polishes at www.zoya.com and don't forget to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is F is for Fashion.  Leave me a comment letting me know what you'd like to see for this theme!  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE

Thanks for reading. 

An InLinkz Link-up

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this. Definitely elegant x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's what I was going for!

      Delete