Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Fan Brush Nail Art

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  Today I have for you my first fan brush, nail art manicure.  I had been wanting to try this for a while and decided it would look cool with some fall colors! 


I started with a base of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss which is a light golden creme. I've honestly had this polish for years, and this is the first time I'm wearing it. It's an interesting color, but I'm not sure how I feel about it on my skin tone.


Using a fan brush from a set of nail art brushes I ordered on Amazon I painted layers using Sinful Colors Citrine and Essie Partner In Crime.  As I mentioned I have never tried this before, and I love how it turned out! I even got my six year old nephew's seal of approval! 

Have you tried fan brush nail art yet?  What colors would you use?  I can't wait to do this again with different colors.  Maybe I'll do red, white, and green for Christmas! 

Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Never used any of my fan brushes but to dust of glitter.Well I guess I need to really give this ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! I'd love to see what colors you use when you do!

      Delete
  2. I meant to add a link to the nail art brushes I bought on amazon in my post, but forgot. For anyone interested here is the link:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EYF3FUY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    ReplyDelete