Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

A2Z Series Week 3 - C is for Copy Cat

*purchased by me*


Hey there! It's week 3 of the A2Z Series, and this week C is for Copy Cat!  I've been sick all week so wasn't feeling motivated for this at all.  I was glad we had to copy something so I didn't have to come up with something on my own!  I honestly didn't know what I was doing until I got a package from Zoya in the mail, and they included a Fall 2014 Trend Guide with different manicure ideas. I liked a lot of them, but chose this one using Loredana and Harlow from their Matte Velvet collection


I started with Zoya Harlow on my thumb, index, and pinky fingers and Zoya Loredana on my middle and ring fingers.  Using single chevron Nail Vinyls I created the bow look with Harlow. 



This is my final look! I've had the Zoya Matte Velvets since I started collecting polish in 2011, and I'm glad they came back out cause it reminded me to show them some love! I can't wait to try other nail art ideas with them! 


Of course I had to add topcoat to see how this manicure would look shiny. I like it both ways, but really love it matte. 

What do you think of this look? What polishes would you use for it? Do you prefer it matte or shiny? 

You can purchase these Zoya polishes at www.zoya.com, and don't forget to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is D is for Dark, and I already have something in mind for it!  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE

Thanks for reading! 


2 comments:

  1. I think it looks fab both matte and shiny! Gorgeous mani x

    ReplyDelete