Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

A2Z Series Week 2 - B is for Bold

*purchased by me*


Hey there! It's week two of the A2Z Series, and this week B is for Bold! I knew I wanted to use my neon polishes from Pipe Dream Polish, and figured I'd try water marbling again. I had heard these polishes water marble like a dream, and that's totally true! 


The colors I used are 110 Degrees, All In, and On The List.  I only own these three from the Pipe Dream Polish A Night In Vegas collection, but will definitely be getting the others. I finished this manicure off with KBShimmer Clearly On Top. 


What do you think of my bold look? I need some practice with water marbling still as you can see I messed up my index finger a little. What would you do for a bold manicure? 

Pipe Dream Polish can be purchased in their shop. Please like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is C for Copy Cat!  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE!  

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment