Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

A2Z Series Week 4 - D is for Dark

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  It's week four of the A2Z Challenge and today's theme is D is for Dark.  I had an idea what I wanted to do, but it was so dark it didn't photograph well so I had to come up with something last minute, and this is what I decided on!  


To me dark means colors like grey, navy, and black. I started with my basecoat and then painted two coats of Zoya Raven  which is a black creme with a slight silver shimmer.  I added topcoat and let it dry completely. 


Using Nail Vinyls and reinforcements I did different designs on my nails and painted them with Zoya Dahlia.  Since I like the way Dahlia looks textured I did not add topcoat. 

What do you think about my dark manicure?  Is it dark enough for you or would you do something else? 

You can purchase Zoya nail polishes at www.zoya.com and don't forget to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is E is for Elegant.  Leave me a comment letting me know what you'd like to see for this theme!  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment