Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Stardust Polish - To Gnome Me Is To Love Me

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have Stardust Polish To Gnome Me Is To Love Me for you. This polish was part of the September G.N.O.M.E. Box. If you aren't familiar with the G.N.O.M.E. Box it's a monthly subscription box from Stardust Polish and Rica. It stands for Glitter Nerds of Magical Existence.  There are a limited number of boxes each month, and I was lucky to grab one.  


To Gnome Me Is To Love Me is described as a Merlot colored linear holographic polish. I liked that the holo isn't over the top, but more subtle in this polish. The Merlot color is just so striking that it needs to be the focus.  This is two coats and topcoat. 


I added a lace accent nail with Zoya Kennedy for some nail art.  I love this color combination. They're perfect for fall! 

What do you think of this polish? Stardust is a new brand to me, but I can't wait to order more.  They are sold in the Stardust Polish shop and on Etsy.  

Please follow Stardust Polish on Facebook and Instagram

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment