Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A to Z Series Week 1 - A is for Angles

*purchased by me*


Hey there! I'm participating in a weekly nail art challenge, The A to Z Series. Other bloggers are participating as well, and you can see their manicures at the end of the post. Each week will have a theme based on a letter of the alphabet.  This is the first week, and the theme is Angles. 


I had done a manicure like this during the 31 day nail art challenge and loved it so decided to do this again, but with different colors. I used Essie Sand Tropez, Check-Up, and Partner In Crime plus topcoat. 


I started with a base of Sand Tropez and used Nail Vinyls to paint on Check-Up and then Partner In Crime.  I love this color combo! What colors would you use for a manicure like this? 



Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is B for Bold!  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment