Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pretty & Polished Caramel Apple Pie

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Fall is my favorite time of year not only because my birthday is in October, but I love the weather & everything pumpkin! I also love the indie fall nail polish collections. Today I have for you Pretty & Polished Caramel Apple Pie.

  
Caramel Apple Pie is a thermal polish which is described as a light creamy golden beige with golden flecks that transforms into a soft red shade in cold temperatures.  For this manicure I used three coats with topcoat. 


Pretty & Polished was the first indie brand I purchased back in February 2012 so they have a special place in my heart. When I saw swatches of the fall collection I knew I had to have Caramel Apple Pie


Pretty & Polished are known for their great thermal polishes. I honestly had a really hard time getting this one to shift. I had to hold my hand in a cup of ice water and quickly take pictures to show the change. That's why the lighting isn't great in these pics. 


I was able to get a slight shift holding my hand in front of an air conditioner, but it quickly went back to the warm beige color.  Luckily I think the color is really pretty in the warm state so it was okay that it didn't shift a lot although I would have liked it to a bit more. 

Pretty & Polished can be purchased in their shop.  Don't forget to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Did you get any of the Pretty & Polished fall colors? Which is your favorite? 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment