Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Rica The Great Pumpkin/Lacquer by Lissa Jack-o'-lantern Nail Decals

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have for you the gorgeous Rica The Great Pumpkin! This polish was part of Rica's Halloween Trio 2014 collection and was only available for a limited time. 


The Great Pumpkin is described as an orange creme with a rainbow holographic finish. This is three coats with Glossy Glam topcoat. 


I decided to add some orange Jack-o'-lantern nail decals from Lacquer by Lissa to make this even more of a Halloween look. I used a dotting tool to put black spots down in Essie Licorice and waited for them to dry. Then I put the nail decals on and sealed it with topcoat. 

Rica The Great Pumpkin is a boo-tiful color!! Unfortunately it's no longer available, but the other two from her Halloween Trio 2014 collection are still in her Etsy shop.  Don't forget to follow Rica on Facebook and Instagram

Nail decals from Lacquer by Lissa are available in her Etsy shop.  Please follow her Facebook and Instagram as well. 

What fun Halloween polishes have you bought this year? Have you done any Halloween nail art? I'll have a post soon showing some different nail art I've done this year for Halloween. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment