Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: July 2017 - Beach/Ocean


Hey there!  Today I have for you my fourth and final post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative July Beach/Ocean theme.  This look is a recreation for a look I did in July 2015 for our Travel theme yet I used different polishes.  You can see that post here


I started with a base of Tonic Nail Polish Deep Sea-Crets which is a beautiful turquoise crème with peachy-pink shimmer.  I am addicted to shimmer polishes lately and let me tell you this one is a beauty!  I stamped with Rica Whiteout, my go-to white stamping polish if you haven't figured that out yet, and MoYou London Sailor 06 plate to create the waves/water look.  Then I painted my tips with Zoya Bar to create the sand.  I really love how the shimmer in Deep Sea-Crets looks like the sun hitting the water.  It's a great effect that I didn't even plan for. 


This is definitely one beach that I want to go to!  I hope that you've liked all of my posts for this month's theme.  I'm excited to see what we'll be doing next month! 

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment