Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: July 2017 - Beach/Ocean




















Hey there!  Today I have my first post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative July Beach/Ocean theme.  I love themes like this because they leave things up to interpretation and give a lot of options on what to do. 




















I started with my base colors of Sephora by OPI I'm Wired and Rica Challah Back.  I used these colors because they were the colors for the latest When Colours Collide challenge and I thought they work well for the beach theme.  This is 3 coats of I'm Wired and 2 coats of Challah Back.  I love how these colors look together and need to wear them more often. 




















I wanted to do something cute and fun for my first mani and saw this seahorse stamp on my MoYou London Sailor 05 plate. I love seahorses so figured this one would be perfect since it's beachy and summery! 




















I really love how this turned out.  I love subtle stamping sometimes and this was perfect for a summer mani!  Have you done any beach nail art this summer or have any trips planned to the beach?  

I have a few more beach/ocean ideas up my sleeves so check back to see what I come up with!

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment