Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: June 2017 - Neon

Hey there!  Today I have my third post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative June Neon theme.  I am really loving this theme if you can't already tell.  I hope to get a few more posts in before the end of the month, but I have a busy schedule so we will see!




















I started with a base of one of my favorite neon pink polishes, Zoya Lola!  This color is gorgeous and a great summer color.  It is slightly sheer though so I needed to do four coats. 




















I wanted to just do something simple for this mani and decided just to do some silver stamping.  I used Zoya Trixie and Born Pretty Store BPL-024 plate to create this look.  I thought the paisley design was fun, but not too overwhelming to take away from the pink. 




















I'm also participating in the When Colours Collide challenge which is a bi-weekly challenge where colors are selected and you can only use those for your nail art.  This week's colors were pink and silver so the timing worked out perfectly. 




















I hope you like this look.  What nail art challenges do you participate in?  Have you done any fun neon nail art?

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment