Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: June 2017 - Neon

Hey there!  It's been so long since I've done a blog post, but I'm trying to get back into my nail art challenges and to focus more time on doing my nails.  Today I have my first post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative June Neon theme.  It's been 6 months since I've posted for this challenge, and I'm so excited to come back to such a fun theme. 

 
I started with a base of this gorgeous chartreuse neon mystery polish from Pahlish.  This color screams summer to me and is such a fun color.  Pahlish mysteries are just that so you never know what you're going to get, but I'm so happy I got this one.  This is two coats plus Tonic Topper topcoat.  


 


 
I didn't want to take away from this beautiful color so decided just to do some simple stamping and went with a black polish to accentuate the neon yellow.  I used at Rica Blackout with MoYou London Punk 04 plate to create this look. 


I really love how this turned out.  It's simple, but really makes a statement.  It's super fun for summer and would still be on my nails if I could wear nail art at work! 
 
I hope you love this as much as I do.  What nail art designs do you like to do with neon polishes?  I have two more looks that I'll be doing for this challenge, but hopefully more if I have time. 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this bright yellow neon! This is such a fun look and the stamping turned out absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved this yellow too, and I appreciate your kind words about my stamping. I always feel I need more practice.

      Delete