Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: June 2017 - Neon

Hey there!  Back again with my second post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative June Neon theme.  You actually get posts from me twice in one week!  For this look I decided to attempt water marbling using three colors from the Pipe Dream Polish A Night In Vegas collection to create this look.  Each photo will contain a bottle shot of one of the polishes used.   . 
 
The colors I used are Light Of Day, All In, and 110 Degrees.  I haven't done a blue, yellow, and orange water marble before and thought these colors would be fun together.  I love how they look even though there are some flaws and imperfections.  



 
It's another fun, summery look.  I especially love how my pinkie nail turned out.  I also like how the blue and yellow combined in a few spots making it look like I used a green as well. 
 
I don't water marble very often since I'm not great at it, but I always love how water marble looks on nails.  I could have added a stamp over it to hide my mistakes, but I loved this look as is.  I hope you like it as well.
 
Have you tried water marbling?  What polishes do you find work the best?
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thank for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment