Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: July 2017 - Beach/Ocean

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hey there!  I hope you are enjoying the summer.  Today I have my second post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative July Beach/Ocean theme.  I started with a base of Essie Sand Tropez.  I love this color as a nude and it worked well in this mani.  I then did a gradient with Essie Sand Tropez and Bobbing for Baubles to look like the water hitting the sand.  Finally I stamped with MoYou London Sailor 05 plate and Rica Whiteout to create the ocean creature look. 
 
 
 
I think this turned out really cute.  I love the stamp and the cute shells and starfish.  The color combo is one of my favorites with the nude and navy.  It looks like the water at night to me.
 
What fun beach manis have you done?  What polishes do you think work best for a beach theme?
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment