Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - February 2016: Typography

*purchased by me* 


Hey there! Today I have my second post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative February Typography theme. To be honest I'm struggling with this theme, but trying me best. 
 

Last week I showed you my post with Baroness X Doomfire HERE.  I did the nail art for my this look over that mani and am now just getting the time to write the post.  I stamped with Rica Whiteout and Blackout using MoYou London The Pro XL 08 plate to create my "Queen of Hearts" look. 
 

Here's a close up of my accent nail so you can see the type better. I thought I had this great idea using this stamp with the hearts, but it wasn't as easy to read on. I still love this idea though. 
 

I'm not sure I'm grasping the typography theme 100%, but I'm gonna do it the best I can. 

Any ideas for good typography manis? What do you think of my Queen of hearts look? 

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment