Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Red Coat Tuesday featuring Chaos & Crocodiles Never Give Up On A Miracle

*purchased by me*
 

Hey there! There's a new episode of Pretty Little Liars on tonight so that means I have a new Red Coat Tuesday mani for you!  


This week I'm wearing Chaos & Crocodiles Never Give Up On A Miracle.  This polish is a gorgeous cranberry-red ultra linear holographic polish with a violet arc. This is two coats of the polish, but it could have been a one coater. I just always prefer two coats! 


I wanted to show you this in different light. Isn't the holo in this fantastic?  I am in love with this color. Although it's from an X-Files collection I think it works fine for Red Coat Tuesday too!  


Now onto the PLL chat!  Spoiler Alert for those of you not caught up. Let's start with Spencer and her lunch "appointment" with Yvonne. First off, who set that up? Mona? And second, why would Yvonne leave her phone? She wouldn't have, and it's very convenient that Mona was the one there to pick it up. What is she up to?  I think Spencer and Aria are crazy to search Sara Harvey's room! I wouldn't want to get caught by her, but I am intrigued to see where the hole in her closet wall leads. 

Overall I thought it was a good episode. What did you think? What are you looking forward to for tonight's episode? I'm curious to see how Ali knows the golf club wasn't the murder weapon and what actually was!
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment