Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Red Coat Tuesday - Baroness X Doomfire


Hey there! Today I have for you a new post for Red Coat Tuesday which means there's a new episode of Pretty Little Liars on tonight.  I didn't get a chance to do nail art this week, but I do have a beautiful polish to share with you. 
 

I started with a base of two coats of OPI In the Cable Car-Pool Lane.  This polish was more sheer than I expected and very streaky. If I was going to wear it on its own I would have done a third coat. 
 

I knew I wanted to use Baroness X Doomfire for two reasons. First I wanted to see what it would look like over a red base, and second it worked with my alphabetical untrieds challenge cause today is the letter X. 
 

Doomfire is one of those colors that looks great over blues and purples, but I haven't seen it layered over red much.  When I picked up my bottle I actually saw a lot of red in it so thought it would look amazing over a red base.  It doesn't show the blue or purple dash much, but if you look at the picture below you can see a green flash. 
 

Doomfire is a group custom that I am so happy I was able to get. I love colors like this, and I know the pigment Baroness X used is very hard to come by! I honestly couldn't capture this beauty well on my phone.  It's so much sparklier in person! 
 

Now onto some Pretty Little Liars gossip! Spoiler Alert if you aren't caught up. So I did not like Toby's girlfriend. Toby should be with Spencer. I really hoped there would be more of a reaction from him about her new relationship with Caleb. I am glad that Hanna came clean to her mom. I think the liars wouldn't have been in so much trouble if they came clean all along. 

What did you think of last week's episode? Thoughts on this week? 

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment