Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - February 2016: Typography

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  Today I have my first post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative February Typography theme. Typography is the style, arrangement, or appearance of printed letters on a page.  So basically my posts this month will have letters or words on them! 
 

I started with a base of two coats of Lynnderella Vampearl.  I love this beautiful, pearly microglitter.  I wore it for a few days because I just didn't want to take it off!  


I decided to do a Valentine's Day mani for my first post so I stamped using Rica Pinky Promise and MoYou London The Pro 09 plate.  This plate has both the hearts and I <3 YOU on it so it worked out perfectly. 


I love Rica's stamping polishes and Pinky Promise is no exception.  It stamped perfectly for me and made this look exactly what I wanted it to be.  It's so girly and perfect for Valentine's Day! 

 
I'm definitely going to have to get creative this month. Typography is a tough theme for me since I don't have many stamping plates with words or letters on them.  Please check back to see what I come up with next! 

Have you done any Valentine's Day nail art?  What would you do for a typography mani? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment