Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - October 2015: Funky French

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my first post for October's The Nail Challenge Collaborative Funky French theme. We have a lot of leeway with this one as we can interrupt it however we'd like! 


I knew I wanted to do something that was a Halloween look so I started with three coats of Rica The Great Pumpkin on all of my nails.  I love this color and you can see my original post and review HERE.  


Once The Great Pumpkin was dry I applied single chevron Nail Vinyls and painted over them with Rica Blackout.  I thought that worked perfectly for my Halloween theme.  I was originally just going to do black tips over the Orange, but thought this was actually funkier! 
 

I'm so happy with how this turned out.  It's definitely a funky French mani, and it's something I've never done before.  I also think it's perfect for Halloween! 
 
What do you think of this look? Is it funky enough for you? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. It`s perfect for Halloween as well as for everyday. I`ll copy your idea, if you don`t mind! I`ve always been a great fun of beautiful french manicure . I fell in love with your interpretation of french...

    ReplyDelete