Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - September 2015: Pets

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my third post for September's The Nail Challenge Collaborative Pets theme.  I do realize it's October, and I was totally on track, but work has been very hectic so this was my first chance to get caught up.  


One of the pets I had was a dog.  Growing up we had Misty who was a mix of Golden Retriever and white German Shepherd. She was beautiful!  This doesn't look like her, but I did want to do a dog mani in her honor. 


I used Zoya Pasha and Jacqueline as well as Rica Blackout to create this look.  For the most part I did the dog freehand, but I used dotting tools for the paw prints.  Overall I'm really happy with how this turned out!  

Did you have a dog growing up? What was his/her name?
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment