Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - October 2015: Funky French

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my second Funky French post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative.  I'm sticking with Halloween themed nail art for this one! 


I was inspired by Frankenstein for this look.  I started with a base of one coat of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Fare The Wind. I love this purple holo.  If I was wearing it alone I would do two coats, but one worked for the look I wanted to achieve.  


I used Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren Channels the 80s for the tips.  Then I used a Color Club Art Club black striping polish to create Frankenstein's stitches.  


I think this is a fun and easy look for Halloween, and it's definitely a Funky French mani! 

What do you think of this look? Would you wear this for Halloween?  
 
Please check out the other bloggers below. Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should! It's super easy and so cute for Halloween!

      Delete
  2. I`ve never thought violet and geen could be mixed and look so amazing together! Your beauty manicure art is always irreproachable. Thank you for what you`re doing!

    ReplyDelete