Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - October 2015: Funky French

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my third post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative October Funky French theme! I'm sticking with Halloween nail art for this.  


I started with a base of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Happy Hour at the Blue Parrot which is a gorgeous orange jelly with copper shimmers. It's a great fall color! 


I knew I wanted to do bats for one of my looks so I decided to stamp them with Rica Blackout and MoYou London Festive 15 plate.  


I'm not sure if everyone would consider this a French manicure, but that's the best thing about this month's theme!  It's all up to our own interpretation.  

What do you think of this look? Have you done any Halloween nail art yet? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. I really love your nail art! I`ve never been able to give myself such a perfect manicure as you do. As a rule, I use mobile nails service or attend some nail salon. I think, women`s hands have to be taken care of in any situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hardly think my manicures are perfect, but I appreciate you saying that.

      Delete