Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative- September 2015: Pets

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  Today I have for you my second post in The Nail Challenge Collaborative September Pets theme. One animal I always wanted for a pet was a turtle so I had to do them for one of my posts! 


I used all Zoya polishes to create this look.  For the shells I started with a base of Charli then I freehand painted on the shell spots with Tilda.  On my accent nail I started with a base of Blu and used the same colors as the shells to paint the turtle.  I used a dotting tool and Raven to paint his eyes.  

 
Turtles have always been one of my favorite animals. They're just so cute!, but they're a lot of work so that's why I never had one.  I would still love one as a pet, but I'll have to stick to my stuffed animal turtle! 


I'm so happy with how this turned out.  I'm not the best at freehand nail art so it's a great feeling when something turns out how you envisioned it.  I hope you like it as much as I do! 

What's one animal you always wanted as a pet? Do you think you'll ever own one? 

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading. 

4 comments: