Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - August 2015: Jewelry

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my fourth and final post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative August Jewelry theme. I have a thing for sapphires and love the way they look in jewelry so this mani is based on them.  I found this picture when searching and thought it looked really cool so this is my inspiration for my nail art. 


I started with two coats of Glam Polish Storm which is a beautiful indigo blue ultra holographic with violet and indigo glass flecks.  I love this polish so much. I wore it for four days before adding the nail art.  I don't normally wear a polish for more than one or two days so that says a lot. 


I did freehand lines to look like the center of the stone.  They came out a lot thicker than I planned, but still symbolize what I was going for.  I used an Art Club by Color Club white striping polish to create this look. I finished it up with topcoat and was good to go! 


Like I mentioned in earlier posts, I don't wear a lot of jewelry.  I think my looks turned out good though for this theme.  

September's theme is pets which I have some fun ideas planned for.  Stay tuned to see what I come up with!
 
Please check out the other bloggers below. Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment