Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Stardust Polish Sophie

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have a gorgeous polish for you.  This is Stardust Polish Sophie, and the moment I saw it I knew I had to have it! 


Sophie is a deep burgundy creme with intense indigo flash.  In one word it's stunning!  


This is three thin coats with topcoat.  I could have gotten away with two coats, but I wanted it to be completely opaque.  I will be honest the color definitely got darker with each cost so if you want more of a reddish color I would recommend two coats.  


The formula on this polish was great. I sometimes have a hard time doing thin coats, but not with this polish.  I had a little bit of dragging, but that was my own fault for not having enough polish on the brush.  


I really love this polish. I don't want to take it off.  It's perfect for work and play!  Drema from Stardust Polish knocked it out of the park with this one! 

You can purchase this polish HERE.  Please like Stardust Polish on Facebook and follow on Instagram.  If you're a fan of this polish or others from this brand feel free to join the Facebook Fan Group HERE.  

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a color! It's unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's absolutely stunning! Drema from Stardust Polish really created a beautiful color with this one!

      Delete