Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - August 2015: Jewelry

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have for you my third post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative August Jewelry theme.  I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but when I do it's typically Irish.  I used to have a Celtic knot necklace similar to the picture above so I decided to do my third post based on it. 
 

I started with a base of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Go Bragh. This was a limited edition polish Julie made a couple of years ago for St. Patrick's Day.  I figured a polish made for an Irish holiday was perfect for this look. This is two coats. 
 

Since my necklace was sterling silver I decided to use a polish that looked similar.  I stamped with Zoya Geneviev and MoYou London Festive 21 plate. I love this plate because it's all Irish and St. Patrick's Day themed. 
 

It's hard to do jewelry themed nail art when you don't where a lot of jewelry. Overall I'm happy with how this turned out though.  I love both of these colors and the image.  

What do you think of this look? What's your favorite piece of jewelry?

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment