Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - July 2015: Travel

*purchased by me*


Woo hoo!  I did it!  I finished The Nail Challenge Collaborative July travel theme posts!  This is my fourth and final!  Now all I have to do it finish my August posts!  For this post I went with travel to Ireland.


As some of you may know I'm 50% Irish, but 100% at heart! I knew I wanted to include a post about Ireland, but wasn't sure what to do.  I decided to go with four leaf clovers as I've already done the Irish flag. I started with a base of one coat of Rica Whiteout and used China Glaze Four Leaf Clover to stamp with. I used my MoYou London Festive 21 plate to do the shamrocks and the I Shamrock Eire accent nail. For those of you that don't know Eire is Irish for Ireland.  


I would totally love to travel to Ireland one day.  That is one of my dreams!  

Where would you love to travel too? What great places have you already been to? 

I am happy with how this turned out.  I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment