Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - August 2015: Jewelry

*purchased by me*


Hey there! August's The Nail Challenge Collaborative theme is Jewelry.  I realize I haven't finished my posts for July, and I am working on those as well. Work has been taking up a lot of my time so that's why I'm behind. I hope to complete both months this month! 


I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but when I think of jewelry diamonds immediately come to mind so my first post is based on them!   I used a base of Zoya Mae and stamped with Rica Gunmetal and MoYou London The Pro XL08 plate to create this look. 
 

As they say diamonds are a girl's best friend so why wouldn't I included them in a jewelry themed post!   I'm not completely pleased with how this turned out because it wasn't exactly what I had in mind.  Hopefully my next post will turn out better.
 
What jewelry would inspire you to do nail art? 

Please check out the other bloggers participating below.  Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment