Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Red Coat Tuesday Featuring Zoya Demetria

*purchased by me*
 

Hey there!  Today is the season finale of Pretty Little Liars so it was decided we would bring back Red Coat Tuesday which I couldn't be more excited about!  This season has actually been really good in my opinion, and I'm just hoping for a big reveAl tonight!  
 

For my Red Coat Tuesday post I started with a base of Zoya Demetria which is a very unique, but beautiful red.  


When my base was completely dry, I added Green Goddess Creations Pretty Little Liars water slide nail decals. I received these as a gift from my friend Joy and have been waiting to wear them. I think they are perfect for the summer finAle!  


Each slide is one of the main girls, Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer plus the It's Me Bitches A decal!  I did have a little trouble getting the water decals not to have air bubbles, but otherwise I'm happy with how they turned out.  


I'm so excited for tonight's episode, and I can't wait to see who Charles is. Supposedly we are going to finally come face to face with A, but we've heard that before so we'll see!  

How have you felt about this season? Any ideas who A is?  

Please check out the other bloggers participating in Red Coat Tuesday. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Those water slides are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need more of these water slides. I love them!

      Delete
  2. OMG I NEED THESE DECALS SO BAD!
    Your nails look gorgeous :D Can't wait to see the episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate you saying my nails look gorgeous!

      Delete