Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stardust Polish The More You Gnome

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have for you Stardust Polish The More You Gnome.  This polish was in the limited edition November G.N.O.M.E. Box, and I'm so glad I got it!  These pictures are three coats with topcoat. 


For those of you that don't know the G.N.O.M.E. Box is a monthly box with two limited edition polishes from Rica Polish and Stardust Polish and sometimes something extra from one of the makers. G.N.O.M.E. Stands for Glitter Nerds of Magical Existence so if you're a glitter/sparkle lover this box is great for you! 


The More You Gnome is a dusty, navy blue linear holo.  It's absolutely stunning.  I love blue polishes, and navy's are some of my favorites. Add in some holo, and I'm in love! 


Even when the holo is not in full force this color is beautiful. The picture below was taken indoors in the bad lighting in my room, but I wanted to show you the color without the strong holo effect.  This is why I call it a dusty, navy blue. 


G.N.O.M.E Boxes retail for $16.00 plus shipping and are sold monthly, but there is a limited quality so you need to definitely check the makers' facebook pages to see when they're coming out, and which store is selling them. 

Have you gotten any G.N.O.M.E. Boxes yet? Are there any other monthly boxes you love? 

You can purchase Stardust Polish at www.stardustpolish.com or in her Etsy shop. Don't forget to follow her on Facebook and Instagram. Rica Polish is sold in her Etsy shop.  Follow her on Instagram and Facebook as well to make sure you know when and where the boxes will be sold. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment