Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

A2Z Series Week 8 - H is for Holo

*purchased by me/received as gift*


Hey there!  It's that time of the week again, A2Z Weekly Challenge time!  This week H is for Holo which I'm so excited about!  As you know I love my holos! 


I saw this idea on Instagram posted by @aishers87 and knew I had to try it.  It was really easy to do so if you're looking for a Christmas tree design I would recommend trying this! 


I started with two coats of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Out For A Walk...Bitch! Once that was dry I used lightning bolt Nail Vinyls to create the shape of the Christmas tree.  I used Jade Energy for the tree and painted the ornaments on with Color Club Harp On It and a dotting tool.  


I'm really happy with how they turned out.  I had to include a bunch of different photos to show how it looks in all different lighting. 

What do you think of my holo look?  Is this something you would try? 

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is I is for Inspired.  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment