Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Smitten Polish Penny Dreadful

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have for you Smitten Polish Penny Dreadful. This isn't a typical color for me, but when their fall collection came out I was immediately drawn to it.  Maybe it's because I was watching Season 1 of the TV show when this came out!


Penny Dreadful is described as a copper jelly filled with holographic microglitter. It's really amazing how much this polish shimmers!  I used two coats plus topcoat, and I can't feel the glitters at all. It's completely smooth! 


I don't think this color is right on my skin tone, but I do think it's beautiful.  If you like brown/copper polishes you should definitely get this one! I was able to get it during the Cyber Monday sale, and I wish I had gotten more! 

Smitten Polish can be purchased here.  Please like them on Facebook and Instagram.  

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment