Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A2Z Series Week 6 - F is for Fashion

*purchased by me*


Hey there! It's week six of the A2Z Weekly Challenge, and this week F is for Fashion.  I knew what I wanted to do for this week and actually did it! 


I have always wanted to try plaid nails so figured this was the perfect time to do Burberry nails!  Here's a picture of the infamous Burberry plaid that I got my inspiration from. 


I used three coats of Zoya Avery on my ring and pinky fingers and four coats of Zoya Kristi on my index and middle fingers.  To do the Burberry design on my ring finger I used L.A. Colors nail art stripers. I finished everything up with KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat. 


This was my first time using stripers for nail art, and I can't believe I haven't used them sooner. I definitely need to get more colors. Although I still need some practice with the stripers I'm really happy with how this turned out. 

What would you do for nails inspired by fashion? Have you tried nail art stripers yet? 

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is G is for Gold.  Leave me a comment letting me know what you'd like to see for this theme!  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment