Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

OPI Damone Roberts 1968

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have for you OPI Damone Roberts 1968.  This polish was one of my biggest lemmings. When Damone Roberts had it on sale for $10 on Cyber Monday I lucked out and got one! 


Damone Roberts 1968 is a vintage shade of minty sage-green.  I love the color, but I had some issues with the polish.  First, my brush was really messed up.  Bristles were bent in half and stuck together.  I ended up having to pluck out a few with tweezers just to be able to use the brush.  Second, the formula wasn't great.  It was very streaky. This is three coats with topcoat, and you can still see some streaks on my middle finger near the cuticle. 

Overall, the color is beautiful, but I'm glad I got this for $10 including shipping during the sale. I don't think it's worth $20 plus shipping although it did feel great to squash a major lemming!  

What do you think of this polish?  What are some of your big lemmings?  

Check out Damone Roberts here and like OPI on Facebook.  
 
Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Woah - I love that colour! That's so awesome that you were able to get it on sale, too! This is on my lemming list as well. Another one of my biggest lemmings is OPI's 'What's With the Cattitude?'
    Nolishes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete