Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - December 2015: Negative Space


Hey there! Today I have my fourth post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative December negative space theme.  I was hoping to get this done prior to Christmas, but didn't have time to write and edit my post. That's why you're getting Christmas colors after the holiday. 
 

For this one I decided to do a negative space dotticure.  I used Rica Challah Back, Emerald Duchess, and Santa Baby to create this look.  I love these polishes together and can't wait to wear them on their own. 
 

I used different sized dotting tools and just placed the dots randomly.  I don't like white tips without polish on them so I put more dots on the tips to cover them. I'm very happy with how this turned out. 

What do you think of my final negative space look? Have you tried any of the manis I did?
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment