Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative- December 2015: Negative Space

*purchased by me*

 
Hey there! Today I have my third post in The Nail Challenge Collaborative December Negative Space theme. This time I used holiday colors to create this look. 

 
I used Zoya Posh and Veruschka plus straight Nail Vinyls to create this look. I always love manis like this and knew I wanted to do one for this month's theme. 


As you can see I didn't get the lines perfectly smooth. I'm okay with it though cause it still looks pretty.  I decided to leave this look matte rather than put topcoat on it cause I like it this way. Topcoat might have smoothed out the lines though. 


Negative space manis aren't my favorite because I don't love my nails naked.  If I did this look again I would definitely do a white base first. 

What do you think of this look?  How do you feel about negative space manis? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment