Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - December 2015: Negative Space

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my second post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative December Negative Space theme.  I'm continuing with holiday manis for this one! 


I decided to do a holly mani for my second post.  I used Zoya Chyna, Chita, and Purity as my polishes.  I painted my index finger with Chyna and my pinky with Chita and did freehand white tips with Purity. 


I used a dotting tool for the holly berries and leaves.  I did not paint the remainder of my middle and ring fingers to keep with the negative space theme. 


I used KBShimmer Clearly On Top for the picture above just to see what it would like smooth instead of textured.  I like it both ways, but preferred the textured look. 


Overall I'm very happy with how this turned out. I know it's not perfect, but it's still festive and nice for the holidays.  I used these same polishes for a different holly mani last year.  I'm going to have to make this a tradition I think!

What do you think of this look? Have you done any holly manis? 

Please check out the other bloggers below. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment