Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - November 2015: Monochrome

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have my final post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative November Monochrome theme.  I realize I'm wicked late, but sometimes life gets in the way! 


For this post I decided to do shades of blue.  I also tried a new to me technique, my first pond mani. For those of you that don't know a pond mani is when you do nail art whether stamped or freehand in between layers of jelly polishes.  I think I need to try this style more because I'm not in love with how this turned out. 


The polishes I used are Rica Squishy Blueberry and Whiteout. Yes, I know Whiteout is not a shade of blue, but since I did the pond mani it's counting as monochrome to me. I stamped the snowflakes using MoYou London Festive 03 plate. 


So as I mentioned I'm not totally in love with this. I think next time I'll start with a creme base color then stamp and finish with the jelly. 

What do you think of this look? Have you tried a pond mani before?
 
Please check out the other bloggers who participated below.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment